Monday, August 26, 2013

2 weeks of summer

This year I had a grand total of 2 weeks of summer vacation off from school. I was so excited, I did my best to fit in every summer activity I could think of. I think I did a pretty good job! Also, I am a list person so this is a list of my (limited) summer.

don't remember the day but i went real live golfing. it's hard.

Friday: mini-golfing and jumped in 2nd dam at night. freezing!

Saturday: went to bear lake for the day and got buried in sand. then went to the county fair and the rodeo. and then watched a meteor shower.
 Monday: rock climbing (i climbed the crack at the gym! awesome.) then went on a hike to the wind caves.


Tuesday: can you say ghost busters? climbed up a wall using vacuums. cool.
(tuesday) got to see Ben who broke his collar bone! :( (now they can both have lopsided shoulders together!)

(tuesday) played with my little cousins and visited my grandma
Wednesday: Went to King's Peak and backpacked for 4 days with my sister, dad, cousin, and his son. climbed the hightest peak in utah, one day we took 5 hours of naps, and one day i had a giant boulder land on my foot (minor bruises) and my dad saved my life from it. 



Monday: rock climbing again!
Tuesday: ran through some sprinklers
Wednesday: date with kate: went slack lining and played frisbee golf. then i came back up here and went on a walk to favorite sidewalk, and then went country swing dancing.
Thursday: went on a horse ride up a canyon. also, i saw a giant rat-varmint on the sidewalk. it was so huge it waddled.
Friday: decided i love making homemade pizza dough and so i've literally been making homemade pizzas every day since friday. i love my bread maker! 


(friday) later, i hiked in about a mile to naomi peak and went camping in the pouring rain.

Saturday: hiked to naomi peak and beyond. pushed over some trees. went swimming in a mountain lake. got some aggie ice cream.
 Sunday: made some zucchini bread (breadmaker!). went to potluck and had way fun.

I'm feeling very proud of my summer vacation. Just call me A.J. Jr.


1 comment:

  1. You are amazing and I miss you! Your adventures look fun-especially climbing a wall with a vacuum. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete