Thursday, July 11, 2013

Happy Independence Day


Side note: I went to lunch a little while ago with roommates from freshman year! Lace just got engaged and I'm so happy for her. I love these two. And yes, that is all of us with our flip phones that we still use.
work party (not really, but kind of) at the fireworks! We had a great view and the fireworks were awesome.



Why yes we played Bingo and loved every minute of it.We even had prizes. We threw a lot of Skittles at each other., and my aunt rigged the game by dropping the bingo numbers on the ground below the deck. We had no little kids this year and I thought it would be a quiet party. Boy was I wrong; the big kids still know how to make a ruckus.
The best deck ever. We love the cabin.



We heart each other. 

canoeing at the pond





No comments:

Post a Comment